Monday 23 June 2008

A Big Blip...

Oh well, after my last post I have managed to drop 11 buyins at NL100. Not really what I was wanting but not a disaster I suppose. Bankroll currently stands at $3800 (a couple of small cashes in interpoker freerolls boosted me a little). Anyway, I haven't been playing great, in fact I'd go as far as to say I've played like a total donkey at times, but my EV graph shows it's not only down to that. Here are the pretty pictures...


I'm not going to moan and say I'm so unlucky, as I really have played like a complete tool for a lot of this downswing and feel I probably deserve to be losing. Hopefully I can start playing better over the next couple of weeks but don't really feel like playing at all at the moment. Think it's unlikely I'll get any decent hours in before the weekend so will post again when I'm feeling more like it.

No comments: