Sunday 27 October 2013

Pets and Pentlands

It's always nice spending time with my sis, and this morning we went on a mini mission to visit my cat. The day started with a visit to Pets at Home. I was greeted by this friendly Degu, while Oooft fell in love with a giant rabbit. It was hard to leave without a new addition to the family!!



The bus ride to Penicuik reminds me how small Edinburgh actually is, with the City passing quickly by and not long before we have views of the Pentland Hills. It really is a wonderful place to live - a capital with the countryside on your doorstep. Arriving in the small town was a little strange, but I was made very welcome, as always. The reception was not so warm from my beautiful girl, being hissed at within minutes of entering the house.



Despite that, it was good to see her happily playing, mesmerized by the leaves blowing around the conservatory roof. I like to think she was deriving a plan of attack! Oh, to be a cat!!

The day was complete with mussels & wine, and my sister booking flights to join me travelling around Japan in March. Too excited!!

No comments: